With over 7 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining our ranks every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations in financial services.
Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognized as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking. Having attained unicorn status in 2021, we now have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the centre of the digital banking experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Developer IOS.
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, you will join the IOS team. In one of our different offices : Paris/Bordeaux/Lyon/Nantes.
The IOS technical team is made up of 10 developers surrounded by around 50 other developers, who work together to imagine and design the future of payment. Most of our iOS apps are written in Swift. As for our code, it does not go into production without being previously reviewed (Github). With us, the engineers who develop a project are responsible for it. Decision-making is intended to be both simple and efficient, without excessive sticky notes.
The application is made up of a multitude of microservices, in a hybrid environment (private and public cloud).
Technical environment :
iOS architecture: Swift(99%), clean architecture + MVVM, SPM multi-module
Tests: Unit test, E2E test
CI/CD: Fastlane, Bitrise
Tools: Xcode, SPM, Github, SwiftLint, Firebase
Products: iOS app, iOS widgets
What you will do :
- Implement innovative features (with technical and product challenges) for millions of users
- Collaborate ****with designers, back-end developers, product owners and tribe lead in order to offer best the user experience
- Follow development guidelines and design system to ensure consistency.
- Participate in team meetings, ceremonies, and roadmap construction
- Maintain a high level of quality ****by implementing continuous refactoring and unit testing in order to ease scale, improve the codebase and improve the developer experience.
- Follow up on production versions (crash, follow-up and bug fixes)
You are in the right place if :
- You have at least 3 years of experience in development in native iOS development, ideally in a start-up or in a scale up Environment
- You have a BAC + 5 (University or engineering school)
- You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer interested in delivering value.
- You enjoy working in a team, learning every day and renewing yourself
- You are completely autonomous and sufficiently rigorous to implement features following best practices and guidelines
- You are force of proposal on UX/UI subjects
- Good french level is required
And it’s a plus if :
- You like to understand how micro services works
- You are able to communicate and English with your colleagues. We don't expect a big style, but you know how to make yourself understood in writing.
Last but not least:
Be part of a technical team on a human scale and be a source of proposals at each phase of the development of a new feature.
Have access to the best equipment available (latest MacBook Pro)
Work in a pleasant setting in the heart of Paris in a growing company.
Participate in company activities (team lunches, weekly evenings).
Best possible complementary health
Recruitment Process :
- 30 min phone call with Talent Acquisition
- 30 min phone call with hiring manager
- Home-assignment and debrief with iOS Team
- Interview with the Lead designer + Lead mobile + squad Lead