Created in 2013, Lydia quickly became the reference for payment between friends.
The French fintech has gained great notoriety for this feature and now has more than 7 million users. In recent years, Lydia has developed other services - pot, current account, common account, savings, credit, investment... to become the daily and complete payment application for millions of French people.
With 250 employees based in Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux and Lyon, Lydia has set itself the task of changing the codes of the bank by offering all the essential services to manage your money on a daily basis through a simple, accessible and enjoyable customer experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Care Training Specialist.
Reporting to our head of internal customer care, you will join the Customer service team. Our Customer Care team is made up of nearly 200 people and is growing rapidly to support the growth of our user base. With more than 10 new agents every month in 2024, several offices and a constantly evolving product, our training needs are strongly reinforced, and we are structuring a team of Training Specialists dedicated to the training and the expertise of our agents. Its mission: to make the onboarding of newcomers as simple and efficient as possible
What you will do :
- Structure the onboarding program of newcomers within the team and continuous training courses;
- Identify the most relevant training methods for each course (e-learnings, classroom sessions, coachings, etc.);
- In coordination with Care Team Leads and Experts, build the training materials and lead the training sessions ;
- Define and monitor KPIs for the program ;
- Identify areas of improvements and set up a continuous improvement loop.
- Coach every newcomer and participate to the validation of trial periods and email and call management
You are in the right place if :
- You have at least over 2 years of experience in a similar training position.
Ideally in a customer service department ;
- You are recognized for your pedagogy : you like to explain things in a simple way, to share as much information as you can, and you’re satisfied when you make people around you improve themselves and you adapt your speech to your audience.
- Excellent grammar and written skills in French and good level of English;
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You like to make speaking engagements dynamic and interesting.
It’s a plus if you have :
- A background in banking service ;
- This job will need regular travel in France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Paris)
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with a head of