Created in 2013, Lydia quickly became the reference for payment between friends. The French fintech has gained great notoriety for this feature and now has more than 7 million users.In recent years, Lydia has developed other services - pot, current account, common account, savings, credit, investment... to become the daily and complete payment application for millions of French people.
With 250 employees based in Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux and Lyon, Lydia has set itself the task of changing the codes of the bank by offering all the essential services to manage your money on a daily basis through a simple, accessible and enjoyable customer experience.
We are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to consolidate and improve our GCP Data stack.
What you will do:
- Maintain and consolidate our ELT pipeline (Airflow, BigQuery, DBT, PubSub, Dataflow)
- Standardize the design of our Kubernetes apps for APIs, leading initiatives for improved monitoring, instrumentation, and state-of-the-art continuous deployment
- Standardize tooling across Lydia’s ML landscape, with a focus on MLOps for training and monitoring
- Rigorously enforce and audit our GDPR landscape
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers and Data Scientists to support and facilitate their goals
- Improve the test culture for both our BI and ML stacks
You are in the right place if:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have at least three years of experience as a Data Engineer or backend engineer, preferably in a start-up environment
- You are proficient in SQL and Python
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- You are a team player with a marked ability to start and lead new projects independently
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Home-assignment: technical and analytical test
- Physical Interview with a Tech Lead
- Video interview for debriefing
* Job is opened to Lydia’s Paris French office
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.