Created in 2013, Lydia quickly became the reference for payment between friends. The French fintech has gained great notoriety for this feature and now has more than 7 million users.In recent years, Lydia has developed other services - pot, current account, common account, savings, credit, investment... to become the daily and complete payment application for millions of French people.
With 250 employees based in Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux and Lyon, Lydia has set itself the task of changing the codes of the bank by offering all the essential services to manage your money on a daily basis through a simple, accessible and enjoyable customer experience.
Reporting to your Lead Manager, you will join one of our multidisciplinary teams, gathering Product Managers & Product Designers, Quality Analyst, Care Expert, Data Analyst & Data Scientist, Backend Developers and work actively in our Fraud Fighting team whose objectives are to protect our customers and to ensure fraud remains at the lowest possible level.
What you will do:
- Be in charge of your product’s success and performances;
- Identify potential innovations or existing frictions, propose proactively improvement areas - then document and design all functional evolutions related to your scope;
- Support technical teams in the development of these evolutions, and validate the output of their work;
- Lead the relationship with outside partners involved in your product;
- Monitor the performance of your product and identify possible evolutions to improve it;
- Ensure the smooth running of operations and manage any incident or bug related to our products;
- Follow up the launch of new features and products in your scope and validate the expected behaviours through testing.
You are in the right place if:
- You have at least 5y of experience in the management of a product within the tech industry, with proven ability for technical conception and collaboration with technical teams
- You show strong analytical, written communication and project management skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, in French and English
- You have a strong sense of initiative and ownership and are always ready to drive the optimisation of the team's working methods and tools
- You are familiar with the banking industry and its fraud and/or money laundering risks
And it’s a plus if:
- You have past experience in a B2C company offering 24/7 services to millions of customers
- You have past experience in fraud fighting and/or payments team(s) or working on fraud and/or payments management tool(s)
Last but not least:
Have access to the best equipment available (latest MacBook Pro) ;
Work in a pleasant setting in the heart of Paris in a growing company ;
Participate in company activities (team lunches, weekly evenings) ;
Best possible complementary health.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone call with Talent Acquisition ;
- Technical Test and debrief with the Teamlead;
- Interview with the Co-founder.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.