Created in 2013, Lydia quickly became the reference for payment between friends.
The French fintech has gained great notoriety for this feature and now has more than 7 million users. In recent years, Lydia has developed other services - pot, current account, common account, savings, credit, investment... to become the daily and complete payment application for millions of French people.
With 250 employees based in Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux and Lyon, Lydia has set itself the task of changing the codes of the bank by offering all the essential services to manage your money on a daily basis through a simple, accessible and enjoyable customer experience.
Reporting to our Operations Lead, you will join the Payment Operations team and be responsible for all bank transfer activities. Your goal is to ensure the smooth running of all payment operations, handle payment incidents, and manage relationships with our strategic partners.
What you will do :
- Ensure the smooth running of Bank Transfer operations and manage any incidents affecting IBAN Activities (SCT IN, SCT OUT, SDDR);
- Manage operations with Lydia's technical partners related to incoming and outgoing bank transfers;
- Support Customer Service in Lv. 2 Bank transfer investigations;
- Monitor banking activities such as transfer rejections and transfer recalls, and execute financial and operational checks;
- Identify frictions in the product & processes related to bank transfers and propose improvements to the Product Owner;
You are in the right place if :
- Previous knowledge of the Bank transfer product (specifically SCT IN, SCT OUT, SDD)
- You have analytical skills that allow you to understand complex technical issues;
- Basic SQL skills and abilities to analyze data to understand and solve problems;
- An autonomous and proactive spirit;
- 1+ years of experience in Payment Operations;
- Have a "Get Things Done" mentality when handling bugs or operational issues
And it’s a plus if :
- Previous Experience in FinTechs or online banking;
- Engineering or business background;
You want to get involved in a team which is at the crossroads of all Lydia's activities and products! At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.