With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognized as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking.
After reaching the unicorn milestone in 2021, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to our Head of Compliance, you will join the Compliance team.
What you will do:
Handle the follow-up of our key external providers (“PSEE”) ;
Follow regulatory reportings ;
Manage the evaluation of clients under sanction lists ;
Manage the moderation and signalement of abusive pictures to the appropriate authorities ;
Participate in the implementation of key compliance projects (notably participating in the preparation of the New Product Committee).
You are in the right place if:
- You have a master's degree in law, compliance or internal control ;
- You are fluent in French and English ;
- You are extremely rigorous and organized ;
- Your oral and written expression is impeccable ;
- You are very autonomous.
And it’s a plus if:
- You had a similar experience of 3 to 5 years ;
- You’ve already worked in a Fintech ;
- You are passionate about innovation and/or Fintechs ;
- You use Lydia very often and knows the app features by heart.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- Home-assignment ;
- Interview with Alison Alonso, Head of Compliance ;
- Interview with Daphné Barthelet, Chief Finance Officer.