With over 6 million active users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its recent inclusion into the “Next 40” ranking, and by recently reaching the unicorn status.
After raising €112 million from investors in 2020, and €103 million more in 2021, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions. From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the center of the digital banking experience.
To achieve these ambitions, Lydia relies on highly technical and detail oriented teams who build and operate a unique banking infrastructure across Europe, shipping new products every month used by millions of customers, and running large scale operations allowing to process billions of euros of transactions & credits every year.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new fraud analyst.
Reporting to our head of fraud, you will join the Fraud Team. What you will do :
- Process alerts flagged by our internal detection tools and by our partners
- Actively participate in the optimization of our detection algorithms and the continuous improvement of anti-fraud tools and procedures (in collaboration with the Operations team)
- Assess risks and understand the user behavior towards the new services offered by Lydia in order to establish adequate prevention strategies upstream
- Share your expertise with the Customer Care teams when they encounter sensitive situations, but also with Compliance, KYC, Back-office and Payment teams on core business topics
- Manage the customer relationship (by email or by phone) when second-level investigations and analyzes are required to refute or confirm a suspicion of fraud
- Respond to requisitions and requests from financial authorities
You are in the right place if :
- You have an excellent written and oral command of French and English
- You are methodical and able to analyze and critically cross-reference information
- You take ownership of your decisions and ideas and are ready to push for them to a sensitive audience, even under pressure
- You care deeply about delivering a user experience of the highest level, no matter the circumstances
- You are comfortable interacting with official bodies in a professional manner
- You are proactive and always ready to optimize your working methods and tools
- You are committed to protecting a community of users and becoming an active force in the fight against new fraud schemes
And it’s a plus if :
- You have a first experience in a customer-oriented position or similar that enabled you to develop the aforementioned skills (internship or permanent contract)
- You are keen on new technologies and/or passionate about FinTech
- You use Lydia every day and are familiar with the product
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.