With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognized as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking.
After reaching the unicorn milestone in 2021, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Internal Control Officer !
Reporting to our Head of Internal Control, you will join the Internal Control team.
What you will do:
- Take charge of part of the second level controls, including:
- Controls relating to AML-CFT obligations, notably screening obligations and complementary measures ;
- Controls relating to level 1 controls ;
- Controls relating to financial transactions ;
- Ensure and verify the proper dissemination of internal guidelines and procedures to employees.
You are in the right place if:
- You have a master's degree in audit and internal control or equivalent ;
- You are fluent in French and English ;
- You are extremely rigorous and organized ;
- Your oral and written expression is impeccable ;
- You are very autonomous.
And it’s a plus if:
- You had a similar experience of 1 to 3 years ;
- You’ve already worked in a Fintech ;
- You are passionate about innovation and/or Fintechs ;
- You use Lydia very often and knows the app features by heart.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- Home-assignment ;
- Interview with Alison Alonso, Head of Compliance ;
- Interview with a member of the Executive Committee.