With over 5 million active users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organizations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognized as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its recent inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking.
After reaching "Unicorn" status at the end of 2021, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions. From a top-level current account product to a wide array of financials services (Trading, credit...), Lydia puts people at the center of the digital banking experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Operations Project Manager (Credit).
Reporting to the Technical Product Manager, you will join the Technical Product Management & Operations team.
What you will do :
- Ensure the smooth running of operations and manage any incidents and bugs;
- Manage operational exchanges with all internal stakeholders and with Lydia's partners;
- Perform data analysis to understand and improve the performance of products and processes related to credit;
- Follow up the launch of new features and products and validate the expected behaviors;
- Ensure a good documentation of credit products and processes
You are in the right place if :
- You're looking for an apprenticeship starting September 2022;
- You are an engineering school student looking for an game-changing apprenticeship;
- Your analytical skills allow you to understand complex technical issues;
- You are rigorous and have a data-oriented mindset;
- You are familiar with SQL and/or Python;
- You are fluent in English and French, both orally and in writing
And it’s a plus if :
- You have a previous experience in a tech-related project
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Written business case to submit within 7 days
- Round of physical interviews