Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Technical Product Manager (B2B).
Lydia offers e-merchants with payment solutions which brings additional security, seamless experience & innovative checkout features to Lydia users paying on their website, as well extra business value for merchants. Although Lydia has been offering B2B payment features for years, its ambition in that regard for the following months has strongly increased, along with the efforts invested to make this ambition happen.
Lydia is therefore building a cross-functional team which will focus on enlarging its B2B product offerings, including technical, business & functional experts.
As Technical Product Manager (B2B), you will join the Technical Product Management & Operations team and will own the functional responsibility of Lydia’s B2B products. Transversely, you will also be part of the B2B squad, composed of a Squad Manager, Product Owner(s) and Software Engineers.
Job is opened to Lydia’s four French offices : Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes.
What you will do :
- Be in charge of your products by fully mastering their behavior ; - Design all functional evolutions related to your products, to improve their performance
- Support technical teams in the development of these evolutions, and validate the output of their work ; - Manage the relationship with technical partners involved in your product ;
- Ensure that end to end workflows are usable and are used ;
- Design monitoring plans to track the performance of your product, and have them followed by Operations teams.
You are in the right place if :
- You have 4 to 8 years of experience in the management of a technical product within the e-commerce industry, with proven ability for technical conception and collaboration with technical teams ;
- You show strong analytical, written communication and project management skills ;
- You are completely autonomous and sufficiently rigorous to like the intellectual gymnastics between functional requirements, technical aspects and organization ;
And it’s a plus if :
- You are familiar with major CMS technologies and practices
- You have already worked on PSP back office tools
- You know how to use sql
- You are familiar with payments for e-commerce
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight … ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.