Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Technical Product Manager (Lydia card).
The Lydia card is at the core of Lydia’s payment offer. It allows any of the 5 millions Lydia users to pay anywhere in the world, at any moment. On top of managing millions of euros of card transaction volumes every week, the technical stack processing Lydia card payments must be highly reliable, 24/7.
The use of the Lydia card is also the first step towards the monetization of Lydia’s vast user base. This is why Lydia releases every quarter new elegant and cutting-edge features, in order to meet its business goals.
Reporting to our Head of Payments, you will join the Technical Product Management & Operations team.
What you will do :
- Be in charge of your product ;
- Design all functional evolutions related to your product, to improve its performance (transaction processing, card delivery experience, digital wallet management, etc…)
- Support technical teams in the development of these evolutions, and validate the output of their work ;
- Manage the relationship with technical partners involved in your product (processor, scheme, digital wallets) ;
- Design monitoring plans to track the performance of your product, and have them followed by Operations teams ;
- Hire, manage and scale your team to help you make your product evolve and operate it.
You are in the right place if :
- You have 4 to 8 years of experience in the management of a technical product within the payment industry, with proven ability for technical conception and collaboration with technical teams ;
- You show strong analytical, written communication and project management skills ;
- You have a strong understanding of the underlying technology of card transactions ;
And it’s a plus if :
- You have past experience in team management & supplier management.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight … ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.