Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Head of People Development.
Reporting to our VP People & Culture, you will join the People team.
What you will do :
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment and competency development model ;
- Create the scalable People Development strategy and KPIs for all relevant job families in line with the overall People Plan ;
- Manage a small team of professionals, including an L&D Specialist ;
- Develop in-house training and development programmes and objectives for all employee levels, including individual contributors, team leads, managers and leaders ;
- Identify opportunities for learning automation, build a business case for, contract and implement a fit-for-purpose learning platform (LMS, LXP, etc.) ;
- Create effective training materials utilising a variety of media ;
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts ;
- Administer spending against the departmental budget;
- Manage follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results ;
- Evolve and iterate learning and talent programmes as needed.
You are in the right place if :
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a Learning & Development or Talent Development role leading both programme design and delivery for multiple audiences ;
- You have worked in a fast-growing international environment ;
- You have a deep understanding of the challenges a tech organisation typically faces ;
- You are an expert in workplace education and employee development;
- You are highly organised and able to multitask efficiently ;
- You are both a great communicator and an active listener ;
- You are service-oriented towards your client groups ;
- You are data-driven and have the ability to navigate complexity in collaborative ways ;
- You are fluent in both English and French ; additional languages, a plus ;
- You have a growth mindset.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- Home-assignment ;
- Interview with VP People ;
- Interview with CFO and CEO.