With over 5 million active users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organizations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognized as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its recent inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking.
After raising €112 million from investors in 2020, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions. From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the center of the digital banking experience
We are looking for a passionate and creative designer to shape Lydia's future look and feel. From strategic landing pages to product aspects and communication assets.
Our new Visual designer will work closely with the Product Design and Marketing/growth team.
There are lots of exciting projects in the pipeline, many challenges to come - and the potential to make a huge impact.
🤓 What you’ll do:
- Make our brand shine within our product and on the market
- Work closely with Product Designers to bring value and emotion into the Product
- Conceive illustrations for all kinds of media
- Design high performing ads for our user acquisition campaigns
- Set up processes to optimize all marketing asset creation
- Take daring initiatives to build or improve our brand
- Design strategic landing pages and work on our website
- Collaborate closely with the tech team for seamless web integrations
- Challenge the current product with suggestions for improvements
- Manage our press kit with up to date high-quality visuals
👍 You are in the right place if you :
- Are an expert in visual, web, and UI design
- Have in-depth knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch)
- Have a solid understanding of design principles (layout, typography, user experience)
- Have Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Are skilled in animation and motion design
- Love being challenged and challenging others
- Are pragmatic and you focus on things that matter but also care about the details
- Have excellent communication skills
🤩 And it’s a plus if :
- You worked on an app that was released on the App Store or Play Store
- You are a Lydia power user and Fintech enthusiast
💻 When applying, please provide an online portfolio or PDF with your previous projects. Please detail what was your contribution to each project.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.