With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining our ranks every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations in financial services.
Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking. Having attained unicorn status in 2021, we now have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the centre of the digital banking experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new DevOps/SRE.
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, you will join the Infra squad.
Our back-end team is made up of 18 developers / engineers who share the same vision: to see beyond the code and to be dedicated to delivering quality features and service to our users.
This culture is essential in an environment as complex as that of Lydia where the subjects are numerous:
- Banking aggregation
- User control and authentication
The application is made up of a multitude of microservices, in a hybrid environment (private and public cloud).
What you will do :
You ensure the reliability and performance of Lydia's infrastructures:
- Infra-physical, in collaboration with our outsourcing partner
- Infra cloud, on GCP, in-house / autonomy
- Automate the deployment of servers and applications
- Monitoring and testing of systems and databases
- Improvement / development of continuous integration pipeline tools
- Performance optimization of web services and applications
- Automation and improvement of application tests
- Improved deployment playbooks
Servers: Debian (physical and virtualized)
Datastores: MariaDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
Management of the dev environment: Docker, Jenkins, CI
Source code management: Github
Languages: Golang, Ruby, Terraform, Shell.
Deployment: Terraform, Chef, Kubernetes
Other: RabbitMQ, Google PubSub
You are in the right place if :
- With a bac + 3 engineering school or equivalent training, you are perfectly at ease using shell and have advanced skills in system administration in a Unix system.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in system administration.
- You adhere to the DevOps culture (omnipresence of monitoring, automation of deployments and infrastructure changes, strong collaboration with development teams ...).
- You are familiar with the issues of high availability, automation and continuous integration.
- You have a taste for prototyping, R&D, the development of custom tools.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with a Squad manager and a Tech Lead
- Interview with the CTO
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.