With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining our ranks every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations in financial services.
Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking. Having attained unicorn status in 2021, we now have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the centre of the digital banking experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Developer IOS.
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, you will join the IOS team.
In one of our different offices : Paris/Bordeaux/Lyon/Nantes.
The IOS technical team is made up of 8 developers surrounded by around 20 other developers, who work together to imagine and design the future of payment. Most of our iOS apps are written in Swift, with a bit of Objective-C. As for our code, it does not go into production without being previously reviewed (Bitbucket). With us, the engineers who develop a project are responsible for it. Decision-making is intended to be both simple and efficient, without excessive sticky notes.
This culture is essential in an environment as complex as that of Lydia where the subjects are numerous:
- Banking aggregation
- User control and authentication
The application is made up of a multitude of microservices, in a hybrid environment (private and public cloud).
Technical environment :
Languages: Swift, Objective-C
Products: iOS app (Pro & general public), iOS widgets, iMessage extension, Apple Watch app
Tools: Bitbucket, git, Jenkins, Fastlane, Zeplin, Source Tree, Slack, Firebase
What you will do :
- Imagine and develop new features while keeping a close eye on those already in production.
- Write and deploy demanding code that complies with continuous integration processes.
- Ensure the quality of what you produce by meticulously testing your code and relying on the opinions of your employees.
- Define the main lines of your projects, establish priorities, prioritize them and stick to them.
- Follow up on production versions (crash, follow-up and bug fixes)
You are in the right place if :
The ideal candidate for this position will have to be completely autonomous and sufficiently rigorous to like the intellectual gymnastics necessary to the implementation of new functionalities to the code already in place.
- You need to know how to juggle proven technologies to find elegant solutions to new problems.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in development in native iOS development, ideally in a start-up or in a scale up Environment ;
- Sharp knowledge of the Swift language as well as Objective-C highly appreciated
- Oriented “project” and “user” culture ;
- You have a BAC + 5 (University or engineering school).
And it’s a plus if :
- You like to develop web applications and you want to learn more by building a quality service.
- You are able to communicate in English with your colleagues. We don't expect a big style, but you know how to make yourself understood in writing.
Last but not least:
Be part of a technical team on a human scale and be a source of proposals at each phase of the development of a new feature.
Have access to the best equipment available (latest MacBook Pro)
Work in a pleasant setting in the heart of Paris (Sentier) in a growing company.
Participate in company activities (team lunches, weekly evenings).
Best possible complementary health
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with iOS team
- Interview with the Lead designer
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.