With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining our ranks every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations in financial services.
Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the "Next 40" ranking. Having attained unicorn status in 2021, we now have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
Part of our growth strategy is centered around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new People Operations Specialist.
Reporting to our Human Resources Manager, you will join the People Team team under the ultimate leadership of our VP People & Culture.
What you will do :
- Help us improve our PeopleOps infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding through to the entire employee lifecycle;
- Support employee contract creation, pre-boarding and leaves of absence management, while owning the monthly in-person new hire orientation experience for our new joiners in our Paris headquarters;
- Provide front-line operational and administrative support for Lydians in France as well as internationally (where applicable) with the support of external partners;
- Own resolution of employee queries, from contractual questions to ad hoc paperwork requests;
- Review compliance requirements from a People Operations perspective;
- Advise on People Ops tools and systems improvement to optimise people process flows;
- Assist with exit interviews and offboarding from a coordination point of view;
- Run employee file management and employee case management;
- Provide regular reporting based on people analytics needs.
You are in the right place if :
- You have between 2 and 4 years of experience in a similar role working for a dynamic and fast-moving company;
- You’re passionate about tech and making a strong impact on a leading fintech market leader;
- You speak English fluently;
- You’re a creative problem solver and critical thinker with a can-do attitude and a positive outlook on your professional life;
- You demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- You are eager to join a high-performing team where you’ll also be having tons of fun with your incredibly cool colleagues.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment Process :
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with VP, People & Culture
- Interview with Pre-Boarding Specialist
- Interview with CEO